A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We may set some or all the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies.
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
In particular, we use:
- ASP.NET_SessionId - this cookie is used to maintain information, including login status, for a specific visit and is removed automatically when your browser is closed.
- FrogBikes**CurrencyId (where ** may be EN, DE, FR, CA) - this cookie is used to store your currency preference for a specific visit and is removed automatically when your browser is closed.
- Geo - this cookie is used to store your location as determined by your IP address or as chosen by you and is used to provide the correct pricing and tax information for your country. This cookie is removed automatically 6 months after your last visit.
- FrogBikesBasketId - this cookie is used to identify your shopping basket and maintain its contents between visits (for example if you don't complete an order and return after a few days later to do so) This cookie is removed automatically 6 months after your last visit.
Blocking these cookies will prevent you from being able to place orders on the website however they can be removed once any ordering is complete.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- _ga, _gat, _gid, _gali - these cookies are set by us to enable Google Analytics analytics software which provides us anonymous (non-personally identifiable) analytics data about website visits. These cookies may not be removed for up to 2 years after your last visit.
- sc.ASP.NET_SESSIONID, sc.Status - these cookies are set by us to enable ServiceTick analytics software which provides us anonymous (non-personally identifiable) analytics data about website visits. These are removed automatically when your browser is closed.
These cookies may be blocked or removed without affecting website or ordering functionality.
In addition, when visiting certain pages on our website, for example pages with video or Facebook like buttons, Facebook, YouTube, Google or other third-parties may set their own cookies. We have no control over such third party cookies. These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies]
All third-party cookies are non-essential and can be blocked/removed without affecting functionality on the website.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. You may also choose to remove cookies at any time via your browser. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
The cookies we set have various expiry dates but all cookies will expire within two years.
4 May 2019